Christmas Photo Competition
It’s the most wonderful time of the year and we wanted to thank all our Peppermill customers with a fabulous competition!
Enter to be in with a chance of winning £500 worth of vouchers to spend at either Waitrose or John Lewis this Christmas. The winner will be notified by a Peppermill Interiors' email on 21st December 2022.
For your chance to WIN:
• Follow us on Instagram @peppermillinteriors
• Like and save the Instagram post
• Most importantly, send in a NEW photo of your Peppermill Furniture dressed for Christmas in situ, in your home or business, to firstname.lastname@example.org
• To be eligible for entry the images must be in high-resolution, #instagramworthy and of an extremely high standard, resembling a middle page spread in a top interior magazine - so no pressure!
Competition closes: 11:59pm on Tuesday 20th December 2022
*Please note, by sending in your amazing Christmas themed images, you are giving us permission to use your images across all social media and marketing platforms including our website. The vouchers will be subject to Waitrose/John Lewis’ standard voucher terms and conditions. The winner will be responsible for redeeming the voucher within their standard terms and conditions. Peppermill will not be responsible for the voucher once it has been posted to the winner. Take a look at our T&Cs for more information.
This competition is not affiliated with Instagram or Waitrose / John Lewis.
Terms and conditions:
The promoter of the prize draw is Peppermill Interiors which is a trading name of Peppermill Antiques Ltd, and shall hereon be referred to as ‘the promoter’.
1. The competition is open to persons aged 18 years or over except employees of Peppermill Interiors and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the company or judging of the competition.
2. There is no entry fee for this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. Closing date for entry will be Tuesday 20th December 2022 at 11:59PM. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. To enter the competition, an entrant must, follow our Instagram account @peppermillinteriors, Like and save the competition Instagram post. Most importantly, they must send in a NEW photo of your Peppermill Furniture dressed for Christmas in situ, in your home or business, to email@example.com
To be eligible for entry the images must be in high-resolution, #instagramworthy and of an extremely high standard, resembling a middle page spread in a top interior magazine - so no pressure! Most importantly, send in a NEW photo of your Peppermill Furniture dressed for Christmas in situ, in your home or business, to firstname.lastname@example.org
5a. The most aesthetically pleasing image containing a Peppermill product will be in with the chance to win the prize.
5b. Entries must be of NEW images and not images which have been used/sent in previously, and must contain at least one Peppermill product.
5c. Please make sure you email your entry to email@example.com and state your full name, address and Instagram handle if you wish to be tagged.
6. Please note, by sending in your images, all entrants will be giving us permission to use their photos across all social media channels and marketing platforms including the Peppermill website. We will tag all images that are reshared with either an Instagram handle if it has been provided or the entrant's name.
7. Waitrose/John Lewis gift vouchers are subject to their business’ terms and conditions for the voucher. Peppermill Interiors will accept no responsibility for the voucher once it has been posted out to the winner.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The best interior photo including a Peppermill product will be chosen by the marketing team.
10. The winner will be notified via email on Wednesday 21st December. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
13. The prize is as follows: £500 voucher to spend at either Waitrose or John Lewis.
14. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. From all entries received, the individuals who presented the best photos will be picked as winners and verified by the promoter.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. You are providing your information to Peppermill Antiques T/A Peppermill Interiors and not to any other party.
19. The promoter also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
20. By entering this competition, the entrant agrees to receive further marketing material from Peppermill Antiques Ltd. (trading as Peppermill Interiors). The entrant can opt-out of further marketing by unsubscribing using the link in emails received from Peppermill Interiors or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, calling 01543 375872 or by post: FAO Marketing Dept, Peppermill Antiques Ltd., Unit 6, Ring Road, Zone 2, Burntwood Business Park, Burntwood, WS7 3JQ. detailing his/her request to opt-out of marketing clearly in the correspondence.
21. The promoter accepts no responsibility for the prize once dispatched.
22. By entering this competition, the entrant agrees to having his/her name used in public promotional material and marketing content connected to this competition.