We've reopened our showroom with you in mind.
Now that our shop has re-opened, our absolute priority is keeping you and our staff safe. That’s why we’re taking great care to put comprehensive social distancing measures in place. We look forward to welcoming you back.
• Our opening hours are 9am till 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 5pm on a Saturday.
• When we are open the showroom doors may remain locked. If this is the case please ring the bell and a member of staff will come and let you in. We have a maximum capacity of 30 guests at any one time so you may have to queue. We thank you for your patience if this is the case.
• For safety reasons our staff will be wearing additional PPE – Please don’t be alarmed!
• Please note especially if travelling a distance, we will only allow a maximum of 3 people per group.
• When you enter the showroom please use the hand sanitiser provided.
• You may also help yourselves to a pair of gloves if required. If you want to touch a piece of furniture, we politely ask that you use the gloves provided.
• Please follow the one-way route around the showroom and observe 2m social distance rules. We have markers on the floor to help you with this.
• Please note we have a toilet for the public to use in the staff car park.
• Where possible payments by debit or credit card are preferred.
• Please do not come to the showroom if you are exhibiting symptoms of the virus, such as a new continuous cough, a fever over 37.8 degrees or a loss of taste or smell.
We thank you for your support!