COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
Win a dog friendly holiday getaway with Noodle Cottages
To beat the January Blues and celebrate our Pets of Peppermill Furniture For Everyone Campaign we have collaborated with Noodle Cottages for an exciting competition. We are offering our followers the chance to win a 5-night stay at dog-friendly cottage in Wales, Maes Y Llan, for 8 people. The 5 nights will need to be taken between the following dates 15th February 2023 – 15th March 2023. Subject to availability.
To enter the competition, head over to our Instagram @peppermillinteriors and find the competition post and must follow the steps below. You can enter as many times as you like.
Follow @peppermillinteriors and @noodlecottages.
Like and Save the post.
Share the relevant Instagram post to your story and tag @peppermillinteriors and @noodlecottages.
You must Tag 3 people you would like to bring on the holiday in the comments below the relevant post.
Please note: two dogs allowed per stay with any holiday let break with Noodle Cottages.
Noodle Cottages Competition T&Cs
The promoter of the prize draw is Noodle Cottage Ltd and shall hereon be referred to as ‘the promoter’.
1. The competition is open to persons aged 21 years or over except employees of Peppermill Interiors and Noodle Cottages associated agents, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
2. There is no entry fee for this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. Opening Date for entry will be Monday 9th January 2023 at 4pm. Closing date for entry will be Thursday 9th February 2023 at 11:59PM. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. To enter the competition, you must follow the steps below. You can enter as many times as you like.
6a. Follow @peppermillinteriors and @noodlecottages.
6b. Like and Save the post.
6c. Share the relevant Instagram post to your story and tag @peppermillinteriors and @noodlecottages.
6d. You must Tag 3 people you would like to bring on the holiday in the comments below the relevant post.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. One winner will be chosen at random by the Peppermill Interiors and Noodle Cottages team.
9. The winner will receive a Direct Message from this account @peppermillinteriors only on Thursday 9th February 2023 stating that they are the winner of the competition and Peppermill Interiors/Noodle Cottages will ask for email address, to correspond via email. The winner will not be contacted by any other account. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: A 5-night stay at Maes Y Llan for 8 people or less to be taken between the following dates 15th February 2023 – 15th March 2023. Subject to availability. Please note: two dogs allowed per stay with any holiday let break with Noodle Cottages.
13. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. No additional, further or other costs or expenses are included in any prize unless stated. For example, the costs of transport to and from the holiday let are not included and any accommodation prize includes basic room charge only.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. You are providing your information to Peppermill Antiques Ltd and Noodle Cottage Ltd and not to any other party.
17. The promoter’s decision as to those able to take part and the winners is final. No correspondence relating to the giveaway will be entered into.
18. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions, and shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside of its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure. Any cancellation or changes made due to COVID restrictions are out of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
19. The promoter accepts no responsibility for the prize once dispatched. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by any winner (and/or any Guest that accompanies them) that arises out of their failure to arrive at any holiday destination or return home from any holiday destination, nor will we have any obligation to substitute an alternative prize, cash equivalent or other compensation where a winner (and/or their Guest) is unable to travel to any holiday destination or fails to redeem a holiday prize for any reason.
20. By entering this competition, the entrant agrees to having his/her name used in public promotional material and marketing content connected to this competition.
21. Obtaining time off work and/or study or related activities to participate in a Competition and/or take a prize will be the sole and absolute responsibility of each contestant. If you require any written proof of your Competition win, then please get in touch and we can assist you.
Accommodation Terms & Conditions
1. Due to their complexity, these additional terms apply to holiday prize winners and (if the holiday is for the winner ‘plus guest(s)’) any travelling companion that accompanies the prize winner on the holiday as their “Guest”. The prize is for up to 6 guests, including the prize winner.
2. Unless otherwise stated in the General Terms, holiday prizes:
2a. Do not include insurance. It will be the responsibility of each winner (and, if applicable, each Guest that accompanies them) to take out at their own cost all relevant insurance (including but not limited to health and travel insurance, insurance for theft, loss, and damage to property) which may be required or prudent to obtain.
2b. Includes accommodation only and does not include train tickets, petrol allowance, flights, airport departure or government taxes, spending money, airport transfers or other expenses. These must be paid by the winner (and their Guests).
2c. Must be taken within the period specified in the Specific Terms from the closing date of the relevant Competition or the prize will lapse.
2d. Are also usually subject to the promoter’s terms and conditions, which will apply to the winner (and their Guests) as well.
3. It is the responsibility of the winner (and, if applicable, each Guest that accompanies them) to ensure their ability to travel to their holiday destination and return home and, in particular, to:
3a. Ensure that they have a valid passport endorsed with all relevant visas and with expiry date no less than six months following the proposed dates of travel or such other duration as may be required by any relevant regulation. These passports, and their holders, must not be subject to any restrictions on their rights to travel to and from the applicable country or countries. Passport control and in-country authorities may reserve the right to refuse entry to prize winners and/or their travelling companions.
3b. check any travel advisories issued by the Government and determine whether they wish to accept the risk of travelling to the holiday destination.
3c. obtain any inoculation and comply with any health regulations required by any holiday prize destination country.
3d. The winner must comply with all health and safety guidelines and instructions and all applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
4. We reserve the right to disqualify an entrant, or to refuse or withdraw a prize, if an entrant or a winner threatens or abuses one of our employees, or otherwise conducts themselves in a manner that we reasonably regard as inappropriate behaviour, offensive, or unlawful.