Easter 2019 Hamper Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The competition is open to persons aged 18 years or over and resident in the United Kingdom.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions, and of the general terms and conditions of Peppermill Antiques Ltd. as stated here.
4. Closing date for entry will be 17.00 on Tuesday 16th April 2019. After this no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. To enter, you must sign up to the Peppermill Interiors newsletter. If you wish to sign up to the mailing list without entering the competition, please contact us to opt out.
7. Entry is open to existing subscribers but they must complete the sign-up for to be entered.
8. Peppermill Antiques Ltd. reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
9. Peppermill Antiques Ltd is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. The prize is as follows: an Easter hamper containing 1 x Thornton’s White Chocolate Bunny Model, 1 x Thornton’s Milk Chocolate Bunny Model, 1 x Thornton’s Milk Chocolate Smiles Easter Egg, 1 x Thornton’s With Love Collection, 1 x Thornton’s Dark Classic Collection, 1 x Thornton’s Pudding Collection Easter Egg, 1 x Thornton’s Classic Collection Easter Egg, 1 x Thornton’s Classic Collection. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. One winner will be chosen at random from all entries received.
12. The winner will be notified via email on Tuesday 16th April 2019. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. Peppermill Antiques Ltd's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Thornton’s. You are providing your information to Peppermill Antiques Ltd (trading as Peppermill Interiors) and not to any other party.
15. Peppermill Antiques Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
16. By entering this competition, the entrant agrees to having his/her name used in public promotional material and marketing content connected to this competition.
17. By entering this competition, the entrant agrees to receive further marketing material from Peppermill Antiques Ltd. (trading as Peppermill Interiors). The entrant can opt-out of further marketing by unsubscribing using the link in emails received from Peppermill Interiors or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, calling 01543 375872 or by post: FAO Marketing Dept, Peppermill Antiques Ltd., Unit 6, Ring Road, Zone 2, Burntwood Business Park, Burntwood, WS7 3JQ. detailing his/her request to opt-out of marketing clearly in the correspondence.
18. The promoter accepts no responsibility for the prize once dispatched.
19. Employees of Peppermill Antiques Ltd. and their immediate family members are not permitted to enter the competition.