1. The competition is open to persons aged 18 years or over.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions, and of the general terms and conditions of Peppermill Antiques Ltd. as stated here.
4. Closing date for entry will be 23:59 on Thursday 10th May 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. How to enter:
Click either the ‘Yes! I want to stay subscribed. Send me more content about furniture for my HOME’ or ‘Yes! I want to stay subscribed. Send me more content about furniture for my BUSINESS’ link in the email you received.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The prize is as follows: Kitty Cat draught excluder. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. One winner will be chosen at random from all entries received.
10. The winner will be notified by email on Friday 11th May 2018. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 72 hours of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
13. You are providing your information to Peppermill Antiques Ltd (trading as Peppermill Interiors) and not to any other party.
14. The promoter’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
15. The promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
16. The promoter also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
17. By entering this competition, the entrant agrees to having his/her name used in public promotional material and marketing content connected to this competition.
18. By entering this competition, the entrant agrees to receive further marketing material from Peppermill Antiques Ltd. (trading as Peppermill Interiors). The entrant can opt-out of further marketing by emailing email@example.com, calling 01543 375872 or by post: FAO Marketing Dept, Peppermill Antiques Ltd., Unit 6, Ring Road, Zone 2, Burntwood Business Park, Burntwood, WS7 3JQ. detailing his/her request to opt-out of marketing clearly in the correspondence.
19. The promoter accepts no responsibility for the prize once dispatched.