The promoter of the competition is Peppermill Interiors which is a trading name of Peppermill Antiques Ltd, and shall hereon be referred to as ‘the promoter’.
1. The competition is open to persons aged 18 years or over. Entries by employees of Peppermill Interiors, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the company or judging of the competition will not be considered.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. The competition is being run across Facebook only. Entries across other platforms will not be accepted. See Clause 8 for details on how to enter.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be 23.59 on Thursday 14th June. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
a. Comment a ‘Dad joke’ underneath the competition post.
9. Jokes deemed rude or offensive will be removed, and the entry will be disqualified.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: £50 gift voucher to spend at Peppermill Interiors. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The prize will not be posted to the winner. The winner must collect their prize from the Peppermill Interiors showroom in Burntwood, Staffordshire. ID will be required.
14. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the promoter.
15. The winner will be notified via Facebook on Friday 15th June 2018. If the winner cannot be contacted, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Peppermill Interiors and not to any other party.
19. The promoter’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
20. The promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
21. The promoter also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
22. Full gift voucher terms and conditions can be viewed here: https://www.peppermillinteriors.com/gift-voucher-terms-conditions.
23. The gift voucher will be valid for 12 months from June 17th 2018.